Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Printed!

At last!
On Thursday, I opened the Liffey Champion to the last page to find that my story was printed! It's the first story I've gotten printed and it's a sports article. I was so thrilled!
Katie has had lots printed, but I haven't because I'm not in the newsroom that much, so I get less stories that her. But I was still so excited to see my name and story printed in ink.
I already knew from Wednesday that I was going to be printed, but I didn't know where so it was a real rush of pride, I suppose you could say, when I saw my article.

I've been doing the same sort of work...
Answering phones, writing a few pieces, and after lunch going into the newsroom. Nothing else has really been worth blogging about, cause I'd just be repeating myself. But this news was very exciting to say the least!

Who knows, maybe I'll get something else printed soon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment